Monday, March 21, 2011

Trip recap- Wednesday

Colton and Cooper did great and had fun in ski school but with so many kids in the class, they needed a little more instruction. So Wednesday morning, we got them a two hour private lesson with an awesome instructor, Stevie!! They loved her and that really pushed them to a more independent level. She had them riding the lift and going down the bunny slopes with confidence.



Stevie rocked!!


Colton on the lift all by himself.

Cooper and Stevie on the lift.
I love how she is turned watching Colton get on the lift by himself and giving him a thumbs up.

That afternoon, Cody and I were able to take them on the lifts and enjoy skiing with them. We loved that Opi skiied with us too. The boys were so excited to take the Chile Express lift so we headed up the mountain. It goes to the top of the mountain and then we took the "Headin' Home" trail 2.4 miles back down. It made Cody and I so happy that our boys were not scared or apprehensive at all. They were so excited to get to take the lift and ski with us.The boys did great and I so enjoyed having this time with them.


Three of my loves on the lift- headed to the top of the mountain

Me and my snow bunnies on the lift


Colton & Cooper with their Opi
That evening we headed to a nearby park so Carter could have some fun. He was everywhere. Oh but first we took some family pictures on the deck of the house we stayed in...


Carter had lost interest and we couldn't get him in this shot.


And then fun at the park....









1 comment:

Hillary said...

Oh my gosh! That last picture is to die for! I soo need a copy of that for my house!