Saturday, January 15, 2011

Colton is 8!!!

 

Today is my first baby's birthday! I cannot believe that he is already 8 years old.  I love this boy so much it hurts! He is truly a gift from GOD!! I wanted to write him a quick letter for his big day and of course I had to add a bunch of pictures of him from the last year.

Dear Colton Wyatt,
What a fun 8 years your Daddy and I have had with you so far! You have brought so much joy to our lives that I cannot even describe it in words. I do know that being your mom is a job I do not take lightly and a job I do with such pride!! You are such a bright and loving boy. I am amazed by the insightful and thought provoking things you come up with. I love to spend time just talking to you. You never cease to amaze me with the details you can recite or the stories you tell. When you laugh I can't help but laugh too because it is one of my favorite things to hear. You are a great big brother, helper, grinner and hugger. I love that you still want me to help in your classroom and you still come running when I get there(even when other kids are watching). The big hugs and kisses you give me make my day! I have watched you really mature this year but you can definitely still be super silly. You tell me all the time that no matter how old you get, you will still be my boy! That is pretty awesome! You are very laid back and you are just fine doing your own thing...you have not desire to follow what everyone else is doing. You do have lots of good friends and you are a great friend to have. You are an all around great person! God blessed your Daddy and I more than we ever dreamed he could when he gave us you. You are an amazing son and we are so proud of you!! I love you with all my heart to Pluto and back(as you always say)!!! Happy Birthday big boy!!
Love always and forever,
Mama
















 
















































1 comment:

Hillary said...

Happy Birthday Colton! Uncle Bobby, Aunt Hillary, Graham and Grady all love you soo much!