Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Serving

Cody and I took an amazing class last Spring at church called "Growing Kids God's Way." We learned so much from it and our family of five benefitted from our new knowledge. Well, we were asked to help facilitate the class this year. We were so excited and frankly a little shocked that we were asked to do this. The leaders we will teach with are such amazing people and I really admire their parenting. They were such a good resource for us last year. It is very cool that they want us to work with them. I really feel very honored. We can continue to learn from them and the people in our class while we serve our church. What an opportunity!! Anyway, we start tomorrow night. I have to admit I am a little bit nervous. I mean I always taught elementary school kids. I could at least pretend I knew what I was talking about. =) But I am definitely really excited too! I am so ready to dive back into the book and learn even more this semester. Hopefully we can help others benefit from the class the way we did.

1 comment:

Katie said...

Melanie ~ That book sounds wonderful! Good luck teaching. ; )

Thank you for your sweet comment. The LORD has blessed me with amazing women like you who have carried us with prayer. Thank you!