Thursday, January 6, 2011

It just keeps piling up...


I think Laundry is where I noticed the biggest difference when I went from two kids to three kids. It is impossible for me to ever get caught up. If I take one day "off" from it then I am behind again. SO I think tonight may be a late night of playing catch up.
I may need a lot of this:
Good thing my new coffee maker is quick and has lots of flavor options.
We got this cool drawer to hold and organzie the coffee in. It works great !
 Good thing I love coffee and am a night owl. Oh and good thing two of my boys still nap so I can try to catch up on sleep tomorrow. =)

2 comments:

The Howell Blessings said...

Melaine, I LOVE that laundry sign! Where did you get it? I just bought a Kuerig for my son and his wife so I'm anxious to see how they like it. I really like the drawer.

Make sure to take time for yourself. There will always be laundry to do.

Blessings! Mindy

Brandi said...

They make the best coffee...don't you think? Thanks for the comment on my blog, it made me smile.:)