Sunday, January 2, 2011

Resolutions

Okay, do I dare make resolutions? I always do and I manage to pull off about half of them. (For instance my goal was to get off my baby weight last year and I just now got to my prepregnancy weight and Carter is 18 months. I finally got busy on that around November. Yikes! So I won't put losing the weight I still need to loose as a resolution this year.) I will keep them simple, nothing too heavy, and hopefully I will accomplish them. If not there is always next year right? =)

First, I am going to work on getting places on time. This is a huge fault of mine that has gotten worse with the more kids I have had. I am never super late but always a few minutes. I don't do it to make an entrance, I just seriously misjudge how long it will take to get us ready or drive where I am going.

Second, I do want to get organized. We have way too much stuff! (and it is not all stuff worthy of keeping) I will be honest, now it is just crammed places so things can look good on the surface. I need to get rid of a lot! Part of getting organized also means, getting my pictures in order again. I was so good about this for a while but since I take so many pictures, they are tending to build up on my computer and not get anywhere close to being scrapbooked. Not good.

Third, I am going to continue to grow closer to God. I need to get in his word more often and learn to give things up to him.

Lastly, I plan to get more rest. I just don't sleep enough. I seriously can't remember the last time I got to bed before 12:30am. It is usually 1:00 at best and I run okay on 5-6 hours of sleep. But I could run much better on 7-8 hours like people need to get. Getting more rest might make me better in a lot of other aspects of life too. We'll see. ;)

No comments: