Sunday, January 30, 2011

Date Night

Cody and I got to have a long overdue date night last night. We went to the annual Blue Ribbon Gala. It benefits the local Junior Livestock Show. I always look forward to it because I know there will be good food, good music and great company. We got to hang out with some of our closest friends and catch up with some of the friends we don't get to see very often. It was so much fun to spend time laughing with my amigas and dancing with my hubby!


My handsome hubby and I

Misti and April~~ two of my oldest and best friends

My bestie Lynn and I

3 comments:

April Westerhold said...

Glad you had a date night! So did I-woohoo! It's a good thing, too. They are calling for 4-6 inches of ICE with maybe a foot of snow on top. Looks like we are going to have A LOT more snow days. :(

Texas Mom said...

We had a great time! I am so glad I didn't end up getting a full blown migrain!

I enjoyed chatting with you. By the way... you are one HOT mamma! I am trying real hard to get myself motivated! Send me some of your motivation!

Anonymous said...

Melanie...you look AWESOME!! Such a great pic of you and Cody too! Love the pic of you and Lynn...two of my favorite girls!!! I bet y'all had tons of fun!!