Thursday, January 27, 2011

Sweet Sickie

I hate when my kiddos are sick. It is miserable when you can't "make it all better" with a band aid and a kiss. That sure breaks a Mama's heart. My Cooper was sick today. He got some sort of yucky, coming from all angles(if you know what I mean) kind of stomach bug. He is such a little trooper though. Never cried or complained just wanted to lay on the couch and have me close by. (Which I am always happy to oblige.) His jammies were his outfit of choice today so that is what he hung out in. I have to say tummy bug or no tummy bug he is pretty darn cute. ;)
He managed to give me a little grin.
He did perk up for about an hour in the afternoon and was ravenous. His menu choices were crackers, apples, Gatorade, toast and well, more crackers. He ate a decent amount and shortly there after was back in the horizontal position on the couch. Luckily, everything stayed down but he was pretty puny the rest of the day and evening. 

Poor baby with those sick little eyes
Cody and Colton went on to church and me and my two littlest boys hung out here. I am sending up a small prayer that my sweet little sickie is better tomorrow and that no one else catches this bug. Did I mention that I hate when my kids are sick?

2 comments:

Hillary said...

I hope that he's feeling better today! I totally laughed to myself this morning when I went to get Grady up and he was wearing the same jammies! =)

April Westerhold said...

Hope he feels better and no one else catches it. We had the sick bug for the last couple of weeks and it is horrible.

april@Party of Five