Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year

We brought in the New Year by party hopping to three different parties.  Our fun started around 5:00 when we headed to a party by the creek of some of our oldest friends...The Wuests. There was lots of good food, good friends and good ol' nature so the boys had a blast. However, once it got dark it was a little hard to keep track of everyone so we headed to party number 2. That was a small gathering one of my best friends had with some more great friends. The kids got to play on a zip line, make smores by a campfire and do some sparklers and poppers. The big boys loved it and Carter, well not so much. He wanted to watch but had no interest in holding the fire stick himself.(that explains why there is no picture of him with a sparkler) Lastly, we brought Carter home and thankfully his Omi and Opi met us here. They put him down for the night about 11:00. He had been a real trooper all night but he was ready for bed. Then we were able to go over to my brother's house to ring in the New year with a good fireworks display. We toasted the new year and I was able to kiss my hubby and two big boys at midnight. We stayed until about 12:30 and then came home to crash but not before I gave my littlest man a Happy New Year kiss. =)

My boys with their party hats on before we started our evening


Me and one of my Besties, Lynn and her little one Gracie






Our first picture of 2011=)


No comments: