Wednesday, January 19, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

Since I love the idea-I decided to link up with Jaime again for What I am loving Wednesday.  Here goes:

This song "That's Important to Me" is my new favorite. I love the lyrics and the fact that the artists are a couple in real life. The line I am loving the most says this... "Havin' somebody to share my life, lovin' my husband and being a wife and the very best mother I can be...that's important to me." If you have a few minutes watch the video, it is very sweet. (I am not loving the overalls though. Yikes!)


 
I am also loving these slippers.Who doesn't love a little bling to go with their comfy pajama pants?  They are by Yellow Box...my favorite brand of fun and blingy flip flops.
I have been wearing mine a lot lately so I chose not to take a picture of my not so fresh looking pair.

The thing I am loving the most is my baby's hair. It is strawberry blond(more red here lately), curly, crazy and perfect! It is the kind of hair you just have to run your fingers through...I LOVE IT! A friend of mine referred to it as "McDreamy" hair. If you are a Grey's Anatomy fan, you know that is a good thing. =) I kid you not when I tell you that no matter where we go, at least one random stranger will comment on his hair.
I mean really--could he get any cuter?

1 comment:

Hillary said...

Oh how I love sweet Carter's hair! Even I (who has run her fingers through it, like a million times) still has to touch it every time I see him!