Wednesday, January 26, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday

I am linking with Jaime again for What I am Loving Wednesday...

I am absolutely LOVING my new blog design!! I love the colors and patterns so much! Pretty cute huh?  It was done by Leslie and she did awesome! She was so easy to work with and she works fast too. My SIL Hillary also got a new look and it turned out awesome as well. So I am loving hers too. =)

This Wednesday I am also loving my "Mommy of 3" hoody sweatshirt. I ordered it last winter and got it to be big and comfy! It gets lots of wear in the winter. I ordered  from Demi Bella online.

Something else I am loving are these Dove Miniatures Ice cream bars. They are sooo good and only 70 calories per bar. They are not big but they definitely satisfy my sweet tooth. They are a must have in my freezer!! 

My new placemats are something else I thought I'd share this week. I have been looking for some new ones and I really prefer something pretty simple. I had a hard time finding some but finally of all places, I found these at Wal-Mart for only $2.00 a piece. The price is a LOVE. I would say the placemats are a strong like. ;)



 One last thing I am loving this Wednesday is my mantel updated with my newest pictures of my little men!
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE!!!

12 comments:

Hillary said...

I love love love your mantle and I can't wait to try the treats!!

Paula said...

cute placemats! Those would look good on my table! : ) Oh and you have the cutest family!

Lenzi @ Homemade Happiness said...

Your fireplace is gorgeous!

*Kelly* said...

Great blog design! Love that mommy sweatshirt. You guys are a very cute family.

Jamie said...

Thanks for playing along!

Your blog design looks great :)

Those Dove bars look delicious!

April Westerhold said...

LOVE that sweatshirt! I'm a mom of 3, too.

Stopping by from WILW:
april@Party of Five
http://www.westerhold.blogspot.com

April Westerhold said...

I am also loving your sweet posts about your family. I'm now a follower :)

april@Party of Five
http://www.westerhold.blogspot.com

Courtney said...

Those Dove Ice Cream Bars look so good! I am going to have try those!

Texas Mom said...

Love it ALL~

Love you too~

Brandi said...

Love your new blog!

Anonymous said...

Ooohhh, I must go get me some Dove bars!!!!! Yummy! And that sweatshirt is awesome! Love, Laura

Wendy said...

Cute new layout! :) Love the header!!